No insurance, no problem; let our staff discuss your options. We care for you and will work toward providing you the care needed or direct you to where you will be best served. Nobody will treat you better than us, that’s our guarantee.
We provide a comprehensive approach to women's health. Some of the services that we provide include:
At Premier Women’s Care, PLLC we provide antenatal services to our patients during one of the most crucial times in a lady’s life. Our providers have a wealth of experience managing routine, as well as, complicated or high risks pregnancies. We provide early ultrasounds, management of abnormal gestations, elevated blood pressure, diabetes, HIV, multiple gestation, recurrent miscarriages, and many more. If you or someone you know, is pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant, give us a call and make an appointment.
- Management of Routine and High Risk Pregnancies:
- Routine Gestations
- This should be initiated in the first trimester (ideally by 10 weeks of gestation.)
- Early prenatal care can help identify women who are at an increased risk of medical and pregnancy complications. It can also help establish an accurate estimated date of delivery.
- High Risk Gestations
- Patients with a history of problems in prior pregnancies. This includes: prior history of hypertension, prior C-Section, diabetes, and early vaginal bleeding. If you’re experiencing severe nausea and vomiting, you should be seen by your provider sooner rather than later.
- Antenatal Surveillance
- High risk gestation may require more in depth monitoring. This can be as frequent as twice a week.
- Early Ultrasounds
- Early ultrasounds can help establish or verify the correct gestational age and detect multiple gestations or any early problems that can occur.
- Repeat Cesarean Sections
- Repeat C-Sections are usually scheduled at 39 weeks, unless otherwise dictated by other compounding conditions (i.e. hypertension, pre-eclampsia, history of classical cesarean, among others.)
- Management of Postpartum Complications
- Every delivery is unique and can develop complications whether immediate or subsequent. Our providers are well trained and capable of caring for you.
- Routine Gestations
Finally the kids are out to school, your husband’s clothes ready for his meeting, the house is cleaned, and the laundry is folded… Now, is time to take care of yourself! Mom’s are notorious for taking care of themselves last. For all that you do, we which we could offer you a massage or a mani-pedi, sorry. What we can offer is a complete health evaluation, and preventive care to ensure that you can continue doing all that you do for years to come. Let us do a complete health assessment, and discuss your health risks, if any. At Premier Women’s Care, PLLC we offer cervical cancer screening, testing for sexually transmitted infections, contraception counselling and management, and the evaluation and treatment of gynecological ailments.
- Medical and Yearly Examinations
- Pap Smears
- We recommend initiating screening at age 21, with Papanicolaou (Pap) test alone every three years. For women of 30 years of age and older be screened with Pap test and HPV testing every three to five years, if both tests are negative. Women 65 years of age and older, screening is based on risk factors and prior evaluations.
- Screening detects precancerous lesions and early-stage disease, the treatment of which decreases the incidence of cervical cancer and cervical cancer mortality.
- Most young women will clear the HPV infection within 8 to 24 months. After that point, prevalence of cervical HPV infection decreases significantly after the age of 30.
- Some risk factors associated with cervical cancer include oral contraceptive use, number of sexual partners lifetime, age of onset of intercourse, and cigarette smoking.
- Our providers recommend screening mammograms to start at the age of 40 years of age, and repeated every 1-2 years. Earlier or more frequent evaluations are tailored based on the patient’s history and risk factors. Screening is usually continued until 75 years of age, pending life expectancy and risk factors.
- We have in office capabilities to do ultrasounds to evaluate gynecological abnormalities, and the evaluation of early gestations and fetal well being.
- Pap Smears
One of the most common problems that affect women of all ages are abnormalities of their menstrual cycles. Too heavy and/or too frequent menstruation can take a toll on your health. Some may experience symptoms of weakness, anemia, pain, and may even lead to visits to the emergency room and even blood transfusions. At Premier Women’s care we can evaluate and provide you with options of management of these and many more issues that may be affecting your daily life.
- Hormonal management
- We can provide treatment for hormonal imbalances like anovulatory cycles, menopausal symptoms, polycystic ovaries, premature ovarian failure, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, low testosterone, and low libido.
- Endometrial Ablation
- It is a modality to treat heavy menstrual bleeding. This minimally invasive procedure has a 90% success rate and a 30% amenorrhea rate (no more menstrual bleeding).
- Hysterectomies (Vaginal, Laparoscopic, Abdominal)
- A hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus (womb), it can be performed through different routes or approaches. A vaginal hysterectomy is the prefered approach to remove the uterus, followed by a laparoscopic approach. This minimally invasive surgery is an option to an open abdominal incision. Talk to your provider about which procedure is the best for you.
Family planning should be an essential part of your health assessment. Our providers can provide you with counselling and recommendations based on your preferences, risk factors, and desires for future fertility. We can provide reversible, long acting, hormonal and nonhormonal options, as well as permanent solutions. Talk to one of our providers, and let us take care of you.
- Hormonal Contraception
- Oral contraceptives (OCs) are a reliable form of contraception and have noncontraceptive benefits.
- PMS and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) may improve with the use of continued OCs.
- Long Acting Contraception (LARC’s)
- Intrauterine Devices (IUD’s)
- IUD’s refer to contraception placed inside of the womb (uterus), it is a piece of plastic, which works as a spermicidal. The body detects a foreign object and tries to destroy it, in doing so it creates a hostile environment for the sperm, therefore destroying them.
- Modern intrauterine contraceptives are made of plastic and release either copper ions or progestins.
- This method is safe for most women, including teens and nulliparous women.
- The Nexplanon implant is a highly effective long-acting reversible contraception. It is single rod that is placed underneath the skin of the inner upper arm and provides contraception for three years.
- Irregular bleeding is the most common side effect and reason for discontinuation.
- Intrauterine Devices (IUD’s)
- Permanent Surgical Sterilization
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation is performed in the hospital under general anesthesia, with two small incisions in the abdomen of less than a centimeter in length. It is permanent and irreversible and over 99% effective.
- Hysteroscopic Sterilization can be performed in the office, under local anesthesia. It requires back up contraception for 3 months and verification of occlusion at the end of this period. It is done through the vagina without any incisions. It is permanent and irreversible and over 99% effective.
Women at any stage of life may experience symptoms of pelvic relaxation or pelvic organ prolapse. Symptoms may include vaginal pressure, frequent urination, leakage of urine, pelvic pain, pain during intercourse, or even fecal or gas incontinence. These may arise from childbirth trauma, genetic predisposition, or even job related. Women affected by these problems experience significant impairment of their daily activities, embarrassment, and sometimes impairment of their sexual function. Our providers are well experienced in the management and treatment of many of these problems, let us evaluate you and provide you with treatment options.
- Pessaries may be used for women with pelvic relaxation or urinary stress incontinence, when surgery is not indicated, or desired. This is a device placed in the vaginal canal that pushes the tissue up and alleviates symptoms of pressure and even incontinence.
- Vaginal suspensions
- It is a procedure to lift and attach the vaginal canal to structures higher in the pelvis to alleviate symptoms of vaginal and uterine prolapse.
- “Bladder Tuck” (Anterior & Posterior Repairs)
- Sometimes referred as vaginal rejuvenation, these procedures help reestablish the normal anatomical position of the bladder and/or the rectum.
- In many cases it helps relieve pressure, improve sexual performance, and reduce or eliminate urinary and bowel symptoms.
- Incontinence Evaluation & Procedures (Urinary cystometrics, Tension Free Vaginal Tape (TVT))
- Urinary incontinence, the involuntary leakage of urine, often remains undetected and undertreated.
- Individuals with stress incontinence have involuntary leakage of urine that occurs with increases in intra-abdominal pressure, like sneezing, coughing, or laughing; without a bladder contraction.
- Women with urgency incontinence experience the urge to void immediately before or after involuntary leakage of urine. The amount of leakage ranges from a few drops to completely soaked undergarments. “Overactive bladder” describes a syndrome of urinary urgency with or without incontinence.
- Determining which type of urinary incontinence (stress, urgency, or mixed) can help the provider tailor your treatment. Having a voiding diary can facilitate determine the best treatment.
You and your body are changing, it can be a challenging transition. Our providers have been taking care of young ladies for years, and know how to discuss and approach any questions in a friendly nonthreatening way. We want you to feel confident and welcomed to discuss anything with our providers. If you are experiencing problems with menstruation, cramps, vaginal infections, need contraception, may be struggling with self image, unexpected pregnancy or anything else; you can come and share it with us, our doors are always open.
- Medical advice
- We are here to assist in anyway that you may need.
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Sexullay transmited infection prevention
- Pregnancy prevention and management
- Our providers have the experience to deal with all these issues in a way that you will feel comfortable, all your information is kept confidential.
- We are here to assist in anyway that you may need.
It is estimated that 40% of women will have been exposed to the HPV by their fourth decade. HPV is the main reason for abnormal Pap Smear results. At Premier Women’s Care, PLLC we can take care of abnormal Pap Smears, follow the results, and treat any precancerous lesions. If you have an abnormal Pap Smear or have a history of them, call and make an appointment.
- Colposcopy is a diagnostic procedure in which a colposcope (a lighted binocular microscope) is used to provide a magnified view of the cervix, vagina, or vulva. It magnifies the tissue of interest, thereby helping to identify features suggestive of abnormal tissue.
- The primary goal of colposcopy is to identify precancerous and cancerous lesions. The lesions show up in the most superficial layer of the cervix, once identified the provider can biopsy the affected area.
- Colposcopy is the “gold standard” diagnostic tool in the United States for diagnosing malignant or premalignant changes, following abnormal Pap smear.
- LEEP’s (Loop Electrocautery Excision Procedure)
- The loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP), utilizes a very thin wire in the shape of a loop to remove moderate to severely affected cervical tissue. It has a 90% success rate and it is done in the office under local anesthesia.
- It is a procedure in which the affected tissue is destroyed by freezing it, the success rate is similar to other ablative techniques.
- Surgical conization of the cervix
- This surgical procedure is more involved, requires anesthesia and it is done at the hospital. It is the treatment of choice to evaluate possible microinvasive malignancy to the cervix or invasive cervical cancer.
We accept all forms of insurances!